Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

Cabin Calls

Guest shelley1995

Hi,As the world of flight simulator continues to grow and grow, to add more reality, does anyone know of any add-ons that are freeware containing cabin and crew announcements? I'm looking for something that has been created recently or something that perhaps is in the making. Thank you for any responses, S.

Hi Shelley.There was a freeware program (I will assume it is still available) called "S-Combo" written by Dave March. It had cabin calls and co-pilot announcements. Dave created a greatly enhanced version called "FlightDeck Companion" (FDC). FDC is a payware program but it is, in my opinion, well worth the price. There is a forum here on Avsim for that program - you can scroll down the list of forums to find it. Perhaps S-Combo is available in the Avism files - I don't know but you can search for it.Good Luck,

There is a gauge you can download from the library that is a series of switches each of which plays an announcement. Here is the name anncgau.zip

Yes, S-Combo ist still available. But you also need the patch for ugrading to FS2002.Wolfgang

>>>The Sad thing is, that gauge is not reliable and easily crashed FS.I use anncgau and have experienced NO crashes. Nice ADDONCJ PuttKTPA

Guest GabrielR

The UPS guy was at home yesterday to deliver FDC, unfortunately I wasn't there. Can't wait to get home and receive the package, hope its worth the money, (actually my wife's money, since it was a gift!!)