Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Short Final for 31 May 2004

From those wonderful folks at Avweb.com....(Three runways, two intersections and a lesson in geometry.) While doing touch and goes at my home airport...Tower: Experimental XYZ, cleared to land 17, hold short of 35.Me (without thinking): Roger, cleared on 17, hold short of 35.(Several seconds later.)Voice on frequency: I want to see this!Another voice: Me, too!Tower: Uh, Experimental XYZ, make that hold short of 22.Voice: Darn! Doc Bryant

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Life is full of small frustrations.Two blondes were flying to Miami from Cleveland. Fifteen minutes into the flight, the captain announced, "One of the engines has failed and the flight will be an hour longer. But don't worry, we have three engines left". Thirty minutes later, the captain announced, "One more engine has failed and the flight will be two hours longer. But don't worry, we have two engines left". An hour later the capain announced, "One more engine has failed and the flight will be three hours longer. But don't worry, we have one engine left". One blonde looked at the other blonde and said, "If we lose one more engine, we'll be up here all day".Best regards.Luis