Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Short Final for 12 July 2004

From those wonderful folks at Avweb.com, the Internet's twice weekly compedium of things aviating.....Tower: Katana ###F you are number two for landing following a Piper Warrior.Katana ###F (a student ... me): Number two following a Warrior that I am looking for.Tower: The Warrior is on left downwind at about 2 o

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Back after prolonged black-outs, here is the alternate:At the plane crash site, one lone survivor sat with his back against a tree, chewing on a bone. As he tossed the bone onto a huge pile of bones, he noticed the rescue team. "Thank Heavens!", he cried out in relief. "I am saved!"The rescue team did not move, as they were in shock, seeing the pile of human bones beside this lone survivor. Obviously he had eaten his comrades.The Survivor saw the horror in their faces and hung his own head in shame. "You can't judge me for this," he insisted. "I had to survive. Is it so wrong to want to live?"The leader of the rescue team stepped forward, shaking his head in disbelief. "I won't judge you for doing what was necessary to survive, but Good Heavens, man, your plane only went down yesterday!"Best regards.Luis