Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank Betts

Voice recorder for Pro Pilot?

I have a friend looking for the voice recorder that you can use to make your own pilots voice. I think it was Tom White that came out with that? I have lost it. Would any of you folks have that file by any chance?Frank B^)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Look at this! A Pro Pilot question!!!You can actually use any audio program you like as long as the file format is created correctly and you name the files according to the list given in the Pro Pilot manual. I tried that long ago, before a hard drive crash on an older computer, but never put it back. I also only tried a few of the files to see that it could be done.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Hey Jerry I had that recorder program and used the heck out of it. It was nice because it really made it easy to record and stop fast. I had some really interesting recordings that sounded pretty goofy at first LOL. Thanks for the reply. I will suggest that to my friend about your suggestion. Ahhhhh, Pro Pilot 99, the good ol' days for sure. I miss those nice panels and easy going ATC.

Wow, a voice from the past.Howdy Frank! :-waveWhile Tom Wunder is still head moderator of the Flight Unlimited forum, I co-moderate it with him. And he backs me up in my Racing Fools forum. "Partners in crime", so to speak. :-lolGood to see you again![table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

Well well Mr Flybert! Nice to hear from you. I have been heavily involved with computerized music and have just dropped flying completely except for getting emails and helping people out. I will be back at it when the temp starts to drop again though LOL. Have a great weekend sir!

Frank, if you still need it (the original recorder), E-mail me and I will attach it to the reply.[Going through the back-up and seeing all those enhancement files brought back memories]......Pork

Hello Pork! Thank you for the response. I would really like that recorder if you don't mind sending it. Thank you for the help on this. I tried explaining to my friend how to do it with a regular recorder but he just couldn't get the grasp of it. I remember the recorder that we used early on and it was very easy to use. Thank you sir for the help!Frank B^)