Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Tis the Season, tra la la and duck!

A seasonal salutation to all my friends. I found this gem at Avweb.com today....It's the start of the Holiday Season. And what could be a better start to a Holiday Season than The World's Best Method of Disposing of Remnants of Another Holiday...I bring you...... Pumpkin Bombing!http://www.avweb.com/news/skywrite/188626-1.htmlDoc Bryant

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks, Doc ! I haven't been to AvWeb yet today. A well-written narrative ... so descriptive, it's like being there ! That would be worth going there to watch.

That is one of the funniest things I've ever read. :-lol[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

Joe:Being the eternal pessimist I am, I figure that B25 crew was luckier than a dog with two dicks as we say down here.Had they just been allowed to release one gourd per pass, it would have probably centerpunched some mini van in the parking lot.But all things considered, it would have been a true giggle to be the toggler on that run."On that front seat I got dibbies, cause in minutes I will make it rain Libbey's!*Doc Bryant*for those not in the States, Libbey's is probably the biggest canner of prepared pumpkin for making into holiday pies. So much easier than bringing out the nutmeg and melting your own gourd in a large stewpot.