Sign in to follow this  
Jerry_K_Thorne

My RV-9A project is coming along nicely!

For those of you following my aviation construction project, I am now up to page 75 with new stuff happening regarding the instrument panel changes.http://www.n2prise.org/rv9a075.htmIt seems I may have found some available hangar space. We shall see soon.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Joe,I have no idea who is looking in on my activities, especially if any of the "family" here check up on me between my RV postings here. At least everyone knows I am still alive and active. I say this since we have not heard anything from Meekal. I wonder if he left the country? Of course that would not account for much, since this forum can be reached from anywhere.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Jerry,I don't say much here in the forum, but I'm following your RV project closely. It thoroughly fascinates me.[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

It is always nice to know someone is enjoying the coverage of my project. I will be sure to stop by for a face-to-face meeting when I am in Southern California with the "Enterprise".Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

I finished putting an 80 Gig drive in my laptop computer today and updated my web pages with some new pictures. The latest page on the airplane got four new pictures from yesterday, December 27th. My family web pages got a new one about my sister's family and their Christmas gathering. You can see any of it you care to see starting from my home page at:www.n2prise.orgJerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Sign in to follow this