Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Short Final for 10 October 2005

From Avweb's twice weekly ezine of things aviating....Short Final:Overheard during fleet week practice over the San Francisco Bay;Nor Cal Approach: Bonanza 1-2-3-4, opposite direction traffic at your 1 o'clock, five miles, five hundred feet above you, Blue Angels flight of two.Bonanza 1-2-3-4: Negative contact, say again type traffic.Nor Cal: Two F-18s, blue and yellow. Currently at your one moving to two o'clock ... make that three o'clock ... um ... traffic no longer a factor. Caution, wake turbulence.Doc Bryant

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The "Blues" will be at my local airport during the week of October 24-30. The air show is Saturday and Sunday, October 29-30. My airplane will be on display during the two-day air show to introduce the public to amateur-built airplanes and the Experimental Aircraft Association. Our local EAA chapter 150 will also be present to recruit possible new members.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Don't worry Bob! I will have my camera running quite a bit during both days!Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Sign in to follow this