Sign in to follow this  
Guest ksegers

Used Pro Pilot software

After I saw that nobody seems to bid on Pro Pilot sims on eBay, I had almost dumped my copies in the bin. I am now a dad and can't find the time to do any simming :(Anybody any idea of what to do? I am clearing the cupboards and the CDs and books must go.I would be happy to send the stuff at cost to anybody interested. I have the following items: - PRO PILOT '99 - GETTING STARTED MANUAL AND QUICK REFERENCE MATERIAL (96ps.)- The Prima's Official Strategy Guide (294ps.)I also have "The Pro Pilot FLIGHT COMPANION (287ps.)" but would keep that as it is a darn good pilot handbook.Oh, and I have a whole lot of other used flight sim stuff for other sims which may also go in the bin unless there's any interest...Cheers,Karel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Karel,There is a "swap" forum here on Avsim, and perhaps you could offer the material there.Or, you could keep it for your grandchildren. It will all probably be worth millions to collectors in 50 or 100 years!Best regards.Luis

>Hello Karel,>>There is a "swap" forum here on Avsim, and perhaps you could>offer the material there.>>Or, you could keep it for your grandchildren. It will all>probably be worth millions to collectors in 50 or 100 years!>>Best regards.>>Luis>I don't think millions...If you want to get it off your back...I will gladly take it...but I can't pay shipping...or any cost though...

Sign in to follow this