Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Happy Birthday, Ed!

Well, gentlemen, Ed Weber celebrated his birthday last week, and although he tried his best to keep it quiet, our intrepid detective was able to ferret out the news (he probably went rooting through Ed's garbage and found the empty beer bottles!)So, very best to you, Ed, and many more of the same. Keep the shiny side up, as you pilot types say. And just what the heck is that supposed to mean, anyway? Don't you guys wash the underside of your airplanes as well?Best regards.Luis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you Luis and Doc for the birthday wishes. Hard to believe it's been 10 years since I left the heavy metal (never flew the Airbus plastic ones) cockpits. Ops...I mean Flight Decks. :-)No beer bottles or empty booze glasses on my birthday Luis. :-( The medico's had me on antibiotics for 14 days after a brief hospital stay for an infection of the waste disposal system or pooper delivery mechanism. So no alcohol. Regards,Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot

Ed,What a terrible birthday gift from you doctor. I hope it was worth it in the end. (sorry)I have been watching the weather in the great plains to see if I can have a great plane trip to Denver Sunday. Lots of places along my possible routes have 30% chance of showers and thunder storms. That was pretty much what I was used to flying around when I lived in Florida. I guess I will keep watching the radar and infrared satellite photos until time to depart (or not).Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Hi Jerry,I've been following your exploits on your web page and waiting for you to fly that neat airplane out here. We're having a cool :-) spell right now, only 105 today.The camera installation looks like it should make for some interesting inflight pictures.Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot

In flight movies is the buzz word for this airplane. I have had ideas about this for a long time, and they now have a chance of becoming reality with real time narration and radio chatter to boot. If I hear in the headphones, it can go on the video tape sound track.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Sign in to follow this