Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Short Final for 9 October 2006

From Avweb's twice weekly ezine....Short Final:A few years ago I was getting an IFR clearance from ground control. When I called for clearance I had a brain #### and forgot where we were going. The conversation went like this:Me: Ground, lear 1234 looking for clearance to ....... ummmmm .... that airport we're going to.Ground: Lear 252RP cleared to that airport your goint to via radar vectors...Don't worry. It came back to me eventually.Doc Bryant

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There you go again, Luis. Talking about old folks and their "anal extrusion" problems. What other potty humor do you have in store for us today?Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

Whoo hoo hoo! Very subtle and very funny, Jerry. You got me whooping on the floor. So, here is a "senior moment" joke - A senior couple went to the doctor for the husband's annual check-up. The husband was hard of hearing so when the doctor called his name, he said, "what did he say?" His wife said, "it's your turn" and the man went in to be examined.When the doctor finished, they came out to the waiting room and the doctor explained to the wife that except for a slight hearing problem, the man seemed to be in good shape. He then said to the man that he would now need a urine sample and a stool sample. The man turned to his wife and said, "what did he say?" The wife than said, "give him your under shorts."Another tomorrow.Best regards.Luis

By popular demand, (well, Jerry is pretty popular), here is another "senior moment" joke:There were two old fellows who were chatting.Suddenly one of them asked, "What in the world is that sticking out of your right ear?" The other, with a puzzled look, said, "I don't know," and reached up pulling out the object, then exclaimed, "My word, a suppository!" Then he slapped his forehead and excitedly declared, "Now I know what I did with my hearing aid." Best regards.Luis

>Is this what some call a "senior moment"? Well, it comes to>us all in the end.>LuisOK Luis, we need to be REAL CAREFUL here.I seem to have QUITE a few of these "senior moments".OK, my flight instructor always called them "brain farts".But, I really, REALLY hope it doesn't mean "the end" is "near".If it does, I'm in BIG TROUBLE. :-beerchug

You asked for it, Dan.Cooter and Penelope were spending the Thanksgiving holidays with Junior and the family.The next morning, Junior said, "Mornin' Pa, sleep well?"Cooter replied, "Tarnation, Junior, seems you got the same modern contraptions we got at home.""How's that, Pa?""Why, I got up last night to go take a leak, and when I opened the door, the light went on all by itself, and when I was done and closed the door, the light went off."Penelope shrieked, "Cooter, hon, you done went and ###### in the fridge again!"Best regards.Luis