Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Short Final for 22 October 2006

From Avweb's twice weekly compendium of things aviating....Short Final An oldie, but a goodie... I was behind a Grob 115 that checked in with the tower, holding short of the active, ready for takeoff, with a Shorts Skyvan on final. This is what happened next... Tower: Grob 123, sit tight. I'll get you off just as soon as I get my shorts down. [pause] Tower: (With laughter clearly audible in background) Oh, you know what I meant! Doc Bryant

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If that isn't a cue, I don't know what is!So, before Jerry asks, here you go:A woman of advanced age goes for her annual physical examination. She returns home and tells her husband that the doctor told her she has the body of a 30 year old woman. Her husband responds, "And what did he say about your big a##?" She replied quickly, "Your name never came up, dear."Best regards.Luis

Actually, I thought you were going to make a comment about the son of a Mr. Charles Bashun from Louisiana.I did like your reply to the opener.Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN(If you need some help in interpreting this, contact me off list.)

Sign in to follow this