Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lindy

Ahhhh, good old Pro Pilot

Hiya fella! Long time; no see. I'm glad to discover that this forum is still moving along, albeit a bit slowly. But better slow than stopped. Unfortunately I've not been involved in simming for well over a year or two. All that hard work I did to master the helicopters in MS04 is probably down the drain. LOL :-violin I just wanted to pop in and say "hello".Guess I'll go make the rounds now and then get to work. -Lindy :-rotor

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hiya fella! Long time; no see. I'm glad to discover that>this forum is still moving along, albeit a bit slowly. But>better slow than stopped. >-Lindy :-rotor Wow, other "old-timer" shows up ! ! !OK, sorry, I wasn't talking about our "ages".Just how long it's been since ProPilot was going strong. :-)Hope all is well with you,Dan

I was about to call out the Search and Rescue Team, Lindy. You haven't been around at all. That's no good, don't leave your "old" (old? who's old?) friends in the lurch like that.Stop in and chat once in a while.Nice to hear from you.Best regards.Luis

Lindy!Possessor of the "Singapore Switch" and a good cup of tea!Welcome back to the Old Same Place.Doc Bryant

Must have misplaced it somewhere. Sorry. LOL I'm sure it's around though. Do you want it back? I obviously have no use for it any more. But I'm still going strong with the tea, although I do enjoy a bottle of Starbucks frappuccino every morning -- blasphemous, I know. }( How ya been, Doc? I want to wish all the ProPilot folks a really great and delicious Thanksgiving Day. -Lindy :-rotor