Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Impersonating Doc

Doc is off, hard at work, as is our moderator, Jerry. In the meantime, here is the usual:Overheard while flying between Athens, Ga. and Charleston, S.C.:Bizjet 123: Approach we just flew through the localizer. Can you vector us around for another attempt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

And now, for Dan, Dave, Ed, Larry, Jerry, and all real pilots, here is:The Pilot's PerspectiveThe Air Canada Employee Flying Club was extremely proud the day the four-seater Cessna 172, newly painted in the airline's colors, was rolled out of the hangar for the first time. It was tiny in comparison to other planes at the Toronto Maintenance Base, and flying it made for some interesting radio exchanges."Toronto Ground, this is Allegheny 357. I'd like taxi clearance."Ground Control: "Roger, Allegheny.... Hold short, you have an Air Canada L-1011, an Air Canada DC-8 and an Air Canada Cessna 172 passing in front."Allegheny: "Well, I'll be . . . papa bear, mama bear and the iddy biddy baby bear."Best regards.Luis

Thank you Brother Luis!I have been clocking sixty five hour weeks (or better) since January 12. Just when I think the end is in sight, we get extended.Oh well, the paychecks sure are nice!Doc Bryant