Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Who can replace Doc?

Nobody, for only he has the humor and wit to liven us all up. But, somebody has to do the chores in the meantime,so here is the usual.(By the way, my sympathies to Maynard, home alone at the moment.)Overheard while en route from Loveland, Colo., to Mesa, Ariz.:United 123: Center, we

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

From the other sideMy husband and I had a stop-over in Toronto before continuing to our destination on a commuter flight. It was a rainy night and we were not looking forward to the bus ride and walk required to board the small de Havilland airplane. After a long wait the flight attendant finally announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are sorry for the delay. Air Canada Commuter Flight 1143 is now unloading and we are waiting for our passengers to be run over by the bus."Best regards.Luis

Thank you Brother Luis for stepping in during my absence. I have been working sixty five hour weeks lately, quite the change from my usual lolling around Casa Doc. Then I treated myself earlier this week to a visit to the local Emergency Room.Not to worry. Just had to get a little reminder that I should not consume salt. I suppose that reminder will whack my wallet at about a thousand bucks.Doc Bryant