Sign in to follow this  
Doc Bryant

Something different in the air!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Doc,I did not get it until I clicked on the four links on that "HOME PAGE". Classic photos updated with the SLAG logo!Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

After a week and a half without phone, and 5 days without electricity, Luis finally checks in.Only to say: "I still don't get it. Slag?"Best regards.Luis

Thanks for explaining the joke to the dullard, Jerry. I should have known well enough to look it up in Wikipedia first!Best regards.Luis

As I publish this reply, I am wondering who is viewing this thread so much without any replies? 118 views, but only 4 replies as I write this on October 21.Even when I post a roll call, only a few of us old die-hards check in with a posted reply! Who is out there in LURK mode? And why is the system clock for this server set to Central Time, or Standard Time?Jerry K. ThorneEast Ridge, TN

I hope that it is the Porkster or Meekal or Scott Brazell checking out the posts. Where are those guys today and what are they doing?Best regards.Luis

Maybe it's set to Central Time because I am in the Central Time Zone? I have always thought the world should revolve around me, so at least having one thing set in my favor gives me some small amount of hope that the rest shall follow in good time?Doc Bryant

>I hope that it is the Porkster or Meekal or Scott Brazell>checking out the posts. Where are those guys today and what>are they doing?Luis, old buddy,my feelings are "hurt".I get an "email notification" of new ProPilot posts.Don't I at least deserve "honorable mention".And, what about "Tall Pilot" ?And, our "Lady friend" ?How quickly they forget.LOL ! {:^)DanP.S.I'm having a REAL good time.Drinking some, playing around some, golfing some,paying my lawyer "some sums", being a Nat'l Forest volunteer, etc.I just don't have time for "real sims" or combat sims anymore.Maybe I'll haul the yoke and pedals out of the closet "soon".Those are good "winter sports" when it gets down to 50 degrees.D.

On the contrary, Dan, you are not forgotten. In fact, a week ago, I was having one of those really bad days, and said to myself, "I wish I were Dan Pursel, 'cause that guy's got it made!" So, you see, you are in our thoughts.And Ed stops by fairly often considering he's got a great life as well.I guess it's really all you people who have interesting lives that don't stop by here so much. But, then again, Doc and Jerry and Dave all have wonderful occupations... Maybe it's just me, living in the boring and dull Caribbean while all of you enjoy life.But, where is Lindy and what is she up to? Haven't seen her around even in the FS forum.By the way, Winter here is 72 degrees, brrrr! People pull out their woolie-bullies and wear hats and coats, believe it or not!Best regards.Luis

Sign in to follow this