Sign in to follow this  
skully

421C Golden Eagle now Available

Your Personal Airliner is now available at www.flight1.comHope you enjoy.Best Regards,Jim Rhoads and the teamFlight One Software

Great news!I'll be making my first flight this afternoon.Cheers,Jeffry BabbAVSIM Online!

Purchased mine, right after you put the file up! Had been checking since 05:00 this morning (Tucson time). Now if I could find a valid reason to go home from work and play with it. NOTE: I already tried " Can I go home and play flightsim ". I don't think they bought into that. hmmmm.Thanks!JohnnyKTUS

The airplane is magnificent, but I think I already found an error maybe I am wrong. Hopefully I am wrong. Well what I found is that if one of the engines quit the vaccum instruments die. Maybe in this airplane that is normal I don't know, but I have flown several real twins and they all have vaccum pumps in both engines.Anyway the airplane is still well worth the $22 dollars. The flight dynamics are beautifull, the visual model is perfect and very clean, the virtual cockpit is also beautifull(really beautifull) and the GPS oh my god you got to check that out(a color GPS that functions like the real thing. I would have easily pay the 22 bucks for the GPS alone.Really a very nice job, though I don't know how really did it.

Hmmmmmmm.....no, I think I'll pass on my reply- too bloody tempting!:-lolRegards,Jim Rhoads

Jim - Looks really good. I just read the manual but have a question. Is the GPS expandable like the main instruments and engine gauges? (The old eyes ain't what they used to be :-) ).Trip

Yes sir it is. :-eekRegards,Jim

Is GPS visible in Virtual Cockpit ?? I noticed on screen shots its not turned on.Thanks,Andrei Malishkin-=AM=-

Yes sir,It does work in the vc. The course line is visible and you can easily bring the gps up for changes (Shift | 3)Regards,Jim RhoadsFlight1

Oh man it is a beauty!!! It brings back great memories of when I used to fly C402 B and C models for a charter company locally. That sound is unmistakebly Cessna continental engines.Makes me wanna quit the Tech Consultant job and go back to flying.Guys you did an awesome job here, my congratulations to you on a most excellent plane!!THANKShttp://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Excellente, my next plane :)Thanks,Andrei Malishkin-=AM=-

Jim a hearty Congratulations and Thank You to you, Roger and the whole team that brought us this masterpiece! Everyone has an aircraft that holds a special place in their heart. For me the 421 is one of those planes. For the price of dinner and a movie I have a brand new Golden Eagle! :-coolI've been waiting for this one a long time, Thanks again!Skully:-wavehttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d01446f296b85a7.jpg