Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Bryant

All things considered...

If a fellow (or fellow-ette) would look over the past postings to this particular board, something interesting should come to mind.Namely, we have at best one or two of us still plodding away with the original Pro Pilot 98 or 99. All the rest of us have gone on to better things.Yet we remain bonded together here.Not only that, but we keep checking to see what has been posted, and to add our two cents to it.What a wonderful thing!Doc Bryant

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ah! fellowship, or is that, fellow-ette-ship? I agree, a wonderful thing, gives meaning to life, makes it all worthwhile. Thank you all, friends.Best regards.Luis

>Not only that, but we keep checking to see what has been>posted, and to add our two cents to it.>>What a wonderful thing!>>Doc BryantI certainly agree with your sentiments, Doc.However, when I do post, it is never my "two cents worth".More like my "two dollars worth", eh ?Or more. I love spending "that kind of money".Probably some DNA defect that is in my genes. :-)Dan

Dan,No problem. My late father had the same sort of genetic anomaly. I consider myself lucky he dropped off the perch before cell phones became popular.*Doc Bryant*well, then I had a mobile telephone from the real AT&T. It cost $1.25 a minute back then for local calls, long distance extra. In my town, there were only three radiotelephone frequencies available, so if three people were already using their mobile telephone, you were out of luck until they finished talking. I don't recall giving my father my mobile telephone number.