Sign in to follow this  

fsplanet, if all nodes are busy cough up $30 and you wi

Hey Don,I figured you dropped off the planet!!! The only place I visit anymore is AVSIM, You can't get in over at the other guys most of the time. The last airport I did was only loaded here. I just wish the library search was as friendly as FS.com's. Thats my only complaint.Take care buddy!Dale

Guest Milio_B

Same here....The only reason I still use FlightSim is because I WON a Free First Class Membership. There's no way I'm paying for the ability to dl freeware...it's paradoxal!!!Thanx a bunch AVSIM!!!!

I find I can get into F.s.com providing it is at 0600 GMT. Most other times are no go.

Drop by my site buddy. I have a great forum filled with fun loving folks there too. www.avsim.com/alaskaHope to see you!!!!!DonI have 2 sites now! Drop off the face of the earth? Don't have time....SORRY! LOL!!Don

Guest Timbo

I recently visited the "other site" and now you can't go a page without 3-4 obnoxious ad's popping up. Some of them even crash Internet Explorer. Not a good time. :-mad[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:timsfsstudio.home.attbi.com]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!]

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

Guest georgi55

LONG LIVE AVSIM!

Guest Franken

Same here, I always start and eventually return to AVSIM when I do my daily surfing. This is the place to be! Thank you AVSIM.

I am a freeware designer, and I must say I hate the way FSPLANET (Ferdy) steals freeware stuff and make many with it.My team latest release was Fouga CM170 Magister. In readme-file we require asking permission for upload. It is there because I just like to know where Fouga package is available. Ferdy just put Fouga in his site, he even don't bother to send a simple e-mail.I send message for Ferdy, I demand him to remove Fouga from FSPLANET, and that reply that I have no legal rights to demand this!.So this is how much Ferdy appreciate freeware designers, he think we are here just for making many to him.There is no need to visit in FSPLANET. Everything in that site is stealed somewhere, so files occure day or two later. I am sure that you don't like to make that kind of man any richer...

Guest georgi55

>I send message for Ferdy, I demand him to remove Fouga from >FSPLANET, and that sh**head reply that I have no legal >rights to demand this!. :-fume :-grr :-mad x( :-roll :'( :( :-bang :-erks >There is no need to visit in FSPLANET.Absolutely!

Same here. Uploaded something to Avsim only, within a week it was at fsplanet, fsfreeware, fs.com, simviation and probably other sites I don't know about...Maybe next time put something in the readme stating that distribution outside channels I choose (naming those specifically) is not allowed (but then, I think I did that....).

I've already found sites that changed their terms of service to read that use of adblockers is not allowed unless you have a paid for membership.Not that they have many ways of preventing it of course, but that's only a matter of time I'm afraid.

It's called "file poaching", and you do have the right to control where your files get distributed from. We have removed a number of files from AVSIM's library when a well-intentioned user downloaded from one site and then up to AVSIM. When the authors ask us to remove those, we do.