Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonP01

In Reply to Michael and everyone (Was Hey Tom.... )

Lamb? Hmmm... don't know. Last REAL New Zealand lamb I had was in Suva. Last time I had mutton was in Auckland. Go figure... I had the Steak Salad and my wife had the Chicken, bacon, melted cheese thingy. I filled up on the "Shrimps on the barbie" starter along with some help from the fried 'shrooms my wife ordered. By the time the main Steak Salad showed up, I was ready to go home. :)

I >found myself taking my wife to a nearby "Outback" >Steakhouse. The trouble with your North American "Aussie Outback" restaurants is that they really need an Aussie advisor. We had a really good laugh when we visited one of these restauants a few years ago .For example, what the H**** is "ketchup"?? You certainly won't find any of that in Australia --- I do believe it is something like "Tomato Sauce" (which you will find plenty of at an Aussie Barbeque.) :)Barry

Guest Jeff S KDTW

:-lol Thank ye, sirI promise I won't make it into a sig... ;-) ... but I may make it into a tapestry. Bahahaha :-) In some cases it would be useful just to hang that on the front door of my house--"This is NOT a democracy. Its been said before and doubtless, will be said again. Two reasons for this; I pay the bills, and you DON'T pay our lawyer." :-lolRegards,http://home.earthlink.net/~snyders2000/name.jpg

Guest Jeff S KDTW

DOH! :-lolThat's blasphemy! ;-)

At yours we'll find a brownish sauce called, interestingly enough "Brown Sauce"!! Leave to the Australians to come up with colorful names... Oh, and then, what is it with pasty gunk you refer to as "Vegamite"? I refer to it as spreadable brown Iron pills... Cause that is exactly what it tastes like. :-lolAll in good fun.. is the spice of life that makes the world go round, or at least your toilets to spin in the opposite direction. :)

Guest Max Cowgill

>...but then what will he do with his sig after the Red Wings >lose?? Yes, that's right, the best team in hockey is going to lose the Stanley Cup to a team that shouldn't even be there in the first place... uh-huh... Wait, what's that sound? It sounds like... An alarm clock! Oh! Time to wake up from that dream ;)Max Cowgill

LOL, and you post this withOUT the sig!!Thankx buddy...this ugly mess I started has me so mixed up now that I actually started freaking out that my wings comment would start another war :)I should know better as a Canadian never to joke about hockey!(hope they get it, tho, Dom deserves it)michael

Couldn't have said it any better myself. If I did though, it would have been shorter!! LOL!!!. 100% RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!Don

Guest Tim13

I feel a group hug coming on here. :-lol ;) :-badteeth Tim13

LMAO!!!!!! I can use 5 letters too. Depends on the circumstances!!! :)Don

Guest Scott Campbell

Personally, Tom, even though I haven't agreed with all your decisions, and those of the moderators, I do have to say that since AVSIM started to seriously enforce the rules this place has been very peaceful and enjoyable.How's that for a run-on sentence?I knew change was afoot when even long-time members were evicted for their constant pot-stirring actions. Of course it does make me think every time I post. ;-)There was a recent event that made me really appreciate the folks here more than ever (I'm sure you are more than aware which one).So, sure, I watch myself now, and expect no more or less consideration than everyone else. THAT's why I like AVSIM.As I said in an earlier posr (the one to which I refer), thank-you all for your efforts.Besides, democracies are so over-rated anyway. :-lolCan I put this down as a**-kissing? Just trying to keep my scorecard straight! :-lol

"AVSIM IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING A SYSTEM SUITABLE FOR ALL TO PARTICIPATE IN, REGARDLESS OF CULTURE, LANGUAGE, RELIGION OR PHILOSOPHY"And that's why Avsim has the most civilised forums in the Flight Sim community. You're doing a great job Tom and staff, and providing a great place where people can help each other.Best Regards,Rob Young