Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

C54 Air Transport

Downloaded a great plane from flightsim.com last night. Plane is by the FS-Berlin group and there WEB Site is at www.fs-berlin.da.ru.It's a 12 MB download but while worth it. Comes with panel (2D) and a great sound set. I was really impressed. It's a keeper!They apparently have, and are working, on other planes but I haven't checked out their WEB Site yet.For those who love older prop planes this is a must!!!

Guest Heather 636

Hi Sstring,Based upon your report, and my being an "old prop" fan, I went to their web site. I am in the process of downloading their Douglas C-118 while I type (fs2002 model), but the only one I saw that you mentioned was for fs98/2000; as were most, but not all of their other planes.What format did you download, what FS do you use and how is the plane performing? Sincerely,Heather