Sign in to follow this  

Why don't display the DLL names in the Modules menu

Hello all,I have just installed the "Fly by" DLL and it works fine. However I can't change the paramaters because I can't find it in the Modules menu. There are a lot of DLL's installed but only FSUIP shows up. Has anybody suggestions ?Thanks in advanceHM (a DC-3 lover)

I am feeling me very embarrassed :-). Thanks Chris!HM(a DC-3 lover)

Another exemple, is the AI Display view, the menu appears at plug-ins area.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

where would one get that "fly by" dll.....if ya don't mind me asking???

Thanks...damn that was fast, thank you, I have now d/led it, I will have to play with it in the morning.....Thanks again....

hehehe. Don't be embarassed, or if you are your not alone I did the same thing.. :') After I installed I ran right to the Modules Pulldown and thought "uh oh" when it wasnt there.. I then checked my FSUIPC and found was still running v2842 instead of v285(now I hear there is a v286 out).. After changing FSUIPC and still not seeing options selection I was starting to panic.. :-eek Then felt embarassed when I saw it down at the bottom of the options menu, where I had remember seeing in a pic in the "having crashes" thread.Which BTW it works great even on my old Win98SE system.. This sim just keeps getting better everyday, there is a lot of talented people out there in the FS community, and maybe after we get everything working like we want we can move onto working on World Peace!?!? >:-)