Sign in to follow this  
Guest vonduck1

Virtual cockpits in Xplane

Guest vonduck1

Hi folksJust trying the sim out as have seen many a good video on YouTube.Anyways, I have the demo of v9.21 and seems good so far although Crtl-O supposedly reveals the 3D cockpit.Am i to assume that most X-Planes do not have a functioning VC (ala FSX) of just some of them?I am also wondering about the smoke textures on takeoff and landing. Mine are big blobs of smoke that do not look real.I am trawling the forums for newbie assistance and am getting somewhere i think. Any other tips or directions i should go?Cheers allDoug

Hi, just got X-Plane 9 recently myself. And yes, not all planes have VC, and graphically some of them are not stunning. But for my use I

X-Plane's default aircraft are being aggressively overhauled, including VCs. When these overhauled aircraft make their way into the sim is unknown. Probably version 10.