Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rsgunner

CFS2 Mission Builder

7 posts in this topic

I just purchased CFS2.I see reference in the help section to Mission Builder.I see no folder or program for the mission builder. I have installed twice thinking I missed something.Anyone else experience this problem?Would appreciate some help on this issue.RussKTLHMany may fly and some are rewarded handsomely, but the wings of gold of a United States Naval Aviator mean more than flying. It is dearly bought, requires sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Look in your main CFS2 flder and you will see the icon for it. Make an shortcut for it and place it on your desktop.

DavidThere is no icon or application.Have you heard that there is a release that lacks all of the bells & whistles? I just wonder. This was a 2 CD set in a small box with no documentation at all.RussKTLHMany may fly and some are rewarded handsomely, but the wings of gold of a United States Naval Aviator mean more than flying. It is dearly bought, requires sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Nonsense!CFS2 mission builder starts with cfs2.exe /BUILDER:Johan

JohanI have looked at the contents of the CD and there is no folder or application in regards to the mission builder.Doing a full install does not make any folder in regards to mission builderRussKTLHMany may fly and some are rewarded handsomely, but the wings of gold of a United States Naval Aviator mean more than flying. It is dearly bought, requires sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

JohanThe gemtleman is quite correct. I also have a legitimate copy of CFS2 without the Builder possibility. Does anyone els have any idea where it is - genuinely?