Sign in to follow this  

Are customers retards, Ariane thinks so ?

In response to http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID8/5104.htmlPlease read the above first.Some of what I was going to say has been covered in the post an threads above. However I think this now proves what some have been saying all along about this shamble of an outfit.Again we see the customer treated with utter contempt, with the blaming of problems laid firmly at Woodlands door. Again we return to the "it's not me g'vnor it's his fault" scenario as we saw when Tishma blamed Microsoft and others for releasing FS2002 and not consulting him first. This in turn reminds me of the American Airlines fiasco, which again saw denials from Tishma that it was him. Didn

You're stepping over the line George with the statement; "Ask yourself, the main internet sites for this hobby are aware of the Tishma / Ariane situation. Why do they not report as front page news what

Guest Toni Rauch

Hi TomYou surprise me.....I can't agree with you when you claim that '...by the time people visit Avsim, it's too late as they have already bought the product...'The only way to access Ariane is to buy through the Internet. Since Tishma has no real 'support' on any FS sites, the only way people will first hear about Tishma / Ariane is through sites like this one.That's why I continue to 'spread the word' - in the hope that if you haven't indeed already bought the product, you'll be armed with enough information to (hopefully) deter you from getting it. And even if you have got it, to help you get a refund if necessary due to lack of downloads etc., (because you sure-as-hell won't get any help from Tishma).Surely that's the whole point of forums like this. It isn't a crusade by George or a 'witch hunt', as everyone clearly knows (or after reading these threads will know) who the witch is. In my mind, it's to protect those who don't yet know better, and help (or at least console) those who have been hurt and continue to be hurt by Tishma and his antics.I believe that until Ariane has been shut down, the ongoing 'saga' and fair reporting of it is not only justified, it's important.Kind regards, Tom.Toni (who you once thought was Tishma in disguise...)

Tom, I retract and apologise to you and Avsim any statement made that causes you or Avsim embarrassment or ill will. This is not my intention.I have been aware of your bringing to light issues regarding Papa Tango, we should remember that although it has only recently been wound up, since your origanal posting Papa Tango has been to all intense and purposes a non trading company, kept on the "books" simply to maintain and enforce previous aggreements, allegedly.Since then, Tishma has had virtually a free reign, with very little reporting, apart from what has been written in these and other forums in respect of his more recent antics regarding Corperate Worldwide and more recently Ariane Studios.Should you see my post's as a crusade, then so be it, this is your perogative as owner / publisher. Again, It is not my intention to take as you say "cheap shots".It is my personal belief the public at large, wherever geographically placed should be made aware of the danger created to this hobby by Tishma, Hale, Dyson or whatever name he uses today.I don't need to remind you or readers this hobby relies on goodwill by many to further enhance what we enjoy. Therefore, it is in my opinion we should inform of the danger that is very much alive in the form of Tishma and other AKA's to greehorns or the experienced.Again if this is seen as a crusade by you and others, then so be it and let the buyer beware.There wouldnt be much point placing Avsim staff at the doors of EB / Game over here.....he been booted ! Finally, again, If I have offended you, accept my sincere apologies.RegardsGeorge

To both you and George,You can be assured that when we have the facts, we WILL report on the never-ending saga of this guys manipulation of the law and the community, as we have done, and will continue to do.My use of the word "crusade" may have been over the top, but when those that have done all they can to bring this to the attention of the community (AVSIM) is essentially accused of blissfully ignoring, or worse, having some ulterior motive in not reporting it, then I interpret that as a crusade.