Sign in to follow this  
Johan_Dees

B52H wonder of Boeing, but..

How do I close the bomb compartment in flight?Looking into the FDE also, and improving it..soon on my site.JohanUnofficial PSS website:www.people.zeelandnet.nl/johd

To close the bomb doors.. turn off the landing lights while in flight. WHen you are on the ground with the landing lights on the doors will not open. Hope you are enjoying her. Kotaro, myself and the rest of the gang have some suprises coming up with the B-52 like a GMAX model and an FDE by a really popular guy who seems to like Cessna 421's, Cheyanne's and T-38's lately.. heheps- Forgot to mention, If you'd like any help with your FDE just let me know. I am a real world B-52H Crew Chief and am privledge to lots of info on this wonderfull jet.-Jason Peters B-52H Crew Chief USAF B52Dawg@sport.rr.com

Guest CapnCol

I also have downloaded this marvellous airplane and have flown it quite a bit. I do have a bit of a problem though in that it does have a tendency to keep waggling its wings when on autopilot. Is there a "fix" for this or am I doing something wrong? Would appreciate any help.Colin

I solved the waggling, but am confused on the performances.There is a lot contradicting info on the net.Johan

Johan, Drop me an E-mail and I can help you with any questions you might have on the performance of the B-52H. I'd be more than happy to help. I have approx 12 hours in the seat on my airplane and sim time. Plus I spend everyday maintaining these wonderful acft for the USAF.-Jason Peters B-52H Crew Chief USAF B52Dawg@sport.rr.com

Guest CapnCol

I've got to ask. How did you solve the waggling wings?Colin

Just played a little with the airfile.Its completly gone now, and sent to the captain for testing.It is not intended to be a replacement, and I need to contact the maker for a release. Now its more for my enjoyment. :-)Johan