Sign in to follow this  

421 Question

I have been looking for over an hour and now I'm going to have to tuck my tail between my legs and ask for help. This is made worse being I'm a CFI. Where is the ADF in the 421? I think that Mr. Small is going to be a rich man if he keeps this up, this plane flies great and looks awesome. Thanks in advance. Bryan Bjorkman CFI

Bryan, I don't have the 421, but looking at the pictures on the Flight1 web site, I would have to say that it looks like they simply didn't choose to install an ADF. If you want to have an ADF to practice those fun NDB aproaches ( I lov 'em! ) you can always get a virtual STC and install one yourself. If you are not familiar with how to do that, you can e-mail me a copy of the panel.cfg and the main panel .bmp file ONLY and I will see what I can do for you. Please do not send me the plane or any of the included gauges, as I have not paid for them.Kerry

Kerry Thank you for your response, however, I'm certain it has one I'm just not smart enough to find it. It's probably built into the GPS, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Bryan

Well I found it, or at least where its supposed to be, but I can't get it to turn on. When I bring up the menu and switch to NDB's on, nothing happens. Anybody out there with the new 421 who can help me? Flight one, do you guys have an email or a forum?

I have another problem with the display. I get the localizers on all ILS frequencies but no glide path pointers Anybody else noticed this ?

I cannot find the answer -- do you have a specific link to the thread?Thanks

It's probably there but its very small. I have to get out the glass cleaner to get my nose print off my screen,lol. Still love the thing though.

You'll need to start a thread there. But that site is monitored continuously by the developers and it's far-and-away the best place to ask the question.Trip