Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Has anyone noticed... (pic)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

..such weather trouble?FSMeteo v5.1 and FSUIPC v2.85 here; and this is my second flight with this strange weather effect: FSMeteo reported broken at 4200 ft. and FS2002 reported broken from 4200 up to 43000 ft.!!!!!!!!!!I also quit and reloaded FSMeteo but after a few minutes this happened again :-(What should i do?Thanks in advance for helpLuigi ;-)

Hi, Because at 4200 up to 43000 ft, it should be CB cloud not a cumulus, cumulus clouds never reach this height. Also the engine stretch the clouds depend how the clouds is created.Cumulonimbus Thunderheads Near ground to above 50,000 feet Cumulus Puffy clouds Below 6,000 feet FS SKY WEATHER should resovle this problem, you can't use only cumulus to have realistic weather :-) there is tons of clouds type and each clouds type always change looking and formation.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Chris,thx a lot for taking care of my problem.In meantime what do you suggest given that weather during my flights is automatically created using FSMeteo with Fs Sky World 2002; or perhaps there isn't a solution? :-(Do you think most people out there has same problem when flying a long adv?Thanks and ... looking forward your new creation (how more long?)Luigi ;-)