Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

Geofa's B33 New Autopilot!

Guest JeanLuc_

I'm wondering if I'm the only one that have used the new Reality XP B33 autopilot in today's new files in the library for the Geofa's B33 ?

Hi. I downloaded it but there is no set of instructions for it's use. Is there a manual somewhere? thanks, regards, Bob.

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Bob,Basically the manual and the config is in the great Geofa's B33 package, here at avsim's library. The new thing is that Reality XP has updated it to solve some unstability issues and added the left/right mouse button support to turn the heading knob!Hope it helps!

Guest Kurt

My heading knob worked before with the exception of the first right position where it would turn left, all the other positions worked and I did not have any other problems with it.With the updated gauge it will only turn left no matter where I click, so for now I've gone back to the original gauge.There is a link in this post by Geofa to the s-tec site and manual.http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...&viewmode=all#2Kurt

Guest Kurt

I just found that out when I retried the new gauge and was going to post a correction to my other post.With the original gauge I was used to positioning the mouse to the right and showing a plus (+) sign and left clicking to turn right and when the mouse was positioned to the left with a negative (-) sign left clicking to turn left.Kurt

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi I've forgotten to say that the new Reality XP's Autopilot is more stable at maintaining its altitude!Hope it helps!