Sign in to follow this  

FS2002 won

HugoI think what you need to do is check what you installed lately. Something very similar happened to me. I installed a dll file that allowed me to show the AI traffic, some people were reporting problems with this program but for me it was working. I happened to install the PSS777 upgrade which resulted in an error exactly like yours. Initially I e-mailed PSS and after not getting a reply from them I decided to re-check. It was not PSS problem but the DLL file I installed previously, deleted the file and everything worked fine.

Thank you for your suggestion, Ynot. You were right... it was something I had installed recently. I just found the culprit... the Fly-By Cam module for FS2002.After deleting the *.dll file from the Modules folder everything is OK again.Thank you for your help.Hugo

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Was that AIview.dll? 'cos I had the same problem with that file. Deleting it from /Modules cured the problemRoger"Time Flies at Old Warden" www.shuttleworth.org>Hugo >>I think what you need to do is check what you installed >lately. Something very similar happened to me. I installed a >dll file that allowed me to show the AI traffic, some people >were reporting problems with this program but for me it was >working. I happened to install the PSS777 upgrade which >resulted in an error exactly like yours. Initially I >e-mailed PSS and after not getting a reply from them I >decided to re-check. It was not PSS problem but the DLL file >I installed previously, deleted the file and everything >worked fine.