Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

Time to say farewell

Guest Phoenix5

To all the valued members:It is time for me to move on. I wish to thank all of you for the patience and good will you have displayed to me over the years.For reasons best not published here, I have made the decision to move forward. It was not an easy choice to make, but I am comfortable with it now it has been made.I hope that you all find what you are looking for in our hobby, and rest assured I will be around the community again soon enough, and who knows what I will bring with me. }(Regards,Steven Cullen

Farewell Steven, I had more interaction back in Norman's day but thank you and all the very best to you indeed. Take good care :)regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Thanks for everything."I had more interaction back in Norman's day"Well.......there sure was a lot of interaction, back in those days but those days were HOT HEADED.I sure found PSS's forum support to become a lot more useful when Steven took over.But this sure aint an easy job.Take care Steven, and the best of luck :-)Golli.

My comment was not referring to 'Steven as opposed to Norman' in any way. I simply meant that I personally never required much, if any assistance during Steven's tenure, and thus had no forum interaction with him. I still thank him for doing the job.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Why do I get the feeling this is a forshadowing of the end of PSS? I hope not but this can't be good.

Eric 

All the best for the future Steven, it's been nice.Good luck with all that you do and thank you.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I wonder myself - it's either that or a true 'Phoenix' rebirth.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

>I wonder myself - it's either that or a true 'Phoenix'>rebirth.>>regards,>MarkCould it be?? PSS going down?? Naahh..........cant be.Golli.

I join the rest of the people in wishing Steven well.Now this does raise a big issue as no one from PSS has come forward to comment on anything since Steven's departure. This is a good time I think for Graham or someone from PSS to put to rest the fears of all in that PSS will still be around. There is a lot still to be answered - where is the FSX version of the 757 being one of the main ones.Step up PSS - it's what your customers need!

If PSS do go down, how do those of use who have only ever had the downloaded versions of the PSS products from them direct - not JustFlight - get back up copies of what we've paid for so that we can reload onto new hardware when we need to? At present we just re-run the setup files from the server in My Files. Will we have to pay again to get it all from JF, or will we be allowed to take and keep our own copies - licensed and only for our own use?Of course, if there's no problem with PSS, then there's no problem. But doubts are emerging with the loss of their Support person, and complete lack of responses to comments here both here and direct to PSS.Come on Graham, or any of the other people still involved, you must be watching this and should be able to tell us what is going on.Rick

Guest melf12

Hello Steven, thank you for all your help, I wish you well in whatever you chosen to do. You will be missed.Ken

Spotted on the Just Flight website today and relating to the Boeing 757:We were planning to release this add-on once it was upgraded to full FSX compatibility. It looks extremely unlikely that an FSX upgrade will ever become available and so we have decided to release 757 Professional for FS2004 only to satisfy the healthy demand from customers who tell us they are still using the older sim.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest jaglover

>HUGE OUCH!!!!! PSS - care to comment on this??? Are you really expecting a response from the pricks at PSS? They've been leading us astray for more years than I care to remember. Lie after lie. Deleted post after deleted post. Lame excuse after lame excuse. Customer support (or lack thereof) that often borders on hostility and total contempt for customers. False advertising. Tricking people into becoming paying software testers. Releasing software before it's complete because they wanted our money sooner rather than later.All you aspiring entrepeneurs out there should think of PSS as one of the worst managed companies ever. You should promise not to use the shady business practices they so often employ.Mark I wonder if PSS will respond to my rant? If they do then we know they've deliberately been keeping us in the dark (and what a big surprise that will be!). If they don't then we know they're out of business.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.