Sign in to follow this  
Guest BenJones

Where do i buy

Guest bjjones

>Hi, i am looking to purchase the 757 pro 2006. I was looking>at online although its closed at the moment. Is there a boxed>version and if so, does it include a printed manual? I was>looking on the Just flight site and couldnt find it at all. So>online im looking at waiting for the store to open, unless of>course there is a boxed version out there >>DavidStore is back open, as for a boxed edition, Just Flight will be releasing one (with printed manual) although I believe their release is pending based on the release of our FSX patch.

Guest RoSPA_David

Thanks BenI have asked another question in the Boening forumKind regards David

Guest ferrari2k

Hi, I am coming from Germany an since I do not have a credit card. I so badly want the 757, too, can you tell me a way how to get it or how long it will take until the boxed version is released?

Guest RoSPA_David

Hi, i am looking to purchase the 757 pro 2006. I was looking at online although its closed at the moment. Is there a boxed version and if so, does it include a printed manual? I was looking on the Just flight site and couldnt find it at all. So online im looking at waiting for the store to open, unless of course there is a boxed version out there David

Guest Phoenix5

Please sign your real name when posting in the forums.I have no date for release of the boxed version

Guest ferrari2k

OK, Thanks for the (quite very late) answer.Is this forum not visited so often or did I post a question you all are too tired to answer over and over again? ;)Well, I think I'll have to wait no other choice, as I can't buy the 757 without a credit card.GreetingsVolker

Hello, it appears the store is closed for a while now. When is it open again? I'd like to buy the 757...Jamie

Guest dkluempers

I am having the same problem. Store is still closed.

Guest dkluempers

I sent an email to the the sales department and no answer yet. Still can't buy anything at the website.

Guest ferrari2k

Thats great, I really can't wait for the boxed version being available at the stores :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.