Sign in to follow this  
ecagan

How to get 757 to see ILS

If you start a flight from the default Cessna with the battery master and/or avionics master turned off, the situation you described will occur. You may see other system failures as well...DJ

Guest kick

>>This means that when you start FS9 it must>>load to the "Create a Flight" page using the default flight.>>You can then change to the 777 and set up your flight {and>>save it if necessary}.>>>>Try this link:>>>>http://phoenix-simulation.co.uk/default.as...displayfaq&id=8>>>>and use it to set up FS9.>>>>Eric - looking back at your posts I suspect this might be>your>>problem.>>>>John Rooum>>Does anyone have a copy of the page to which this link points>or at least the gist of it? I can't tune the comm radios on>the 757. I'd like to be able to do so in order to fly online>with Vatsim.>Dean Purcell>CNK4>>Up the Irons!!Like all the PSS soft

I have the reverse problem, I can see the ILS in the 757 but not in the 777, also I don't think my autotune works on either of these aircraft.thanksAnthony

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.