Sign in to follow this  
kapapilot

757 problems

Hi you guys might have seen my previous posts.I am having a problem with the 757 load editor and fuel planner. I am running vista premium home in compatibility mode.when i try to run the fuel planner the following is displayed on the error message"Unable to find a version of runtime to run this application."when I try to run the load editor the following is displayed in the error message shows the icon and says"has stopped working" gives two options, check online for a solution or close program.please helpthanksAnthony DeFranco

Gentlemen {& Ladies}I have lots of sympathy with Anthony who has been trying to sort this out for months with no help from PSS - I am afraid he purchased too late at the time the official PSS support stopped.I do not use Vista but I cannot see any reason why a very simple stand alone programme such as the fuel planner shouldn't work.So is there anyone using the 757 with Vista successfully who might help him ..........?John R

HiI use vista(32 bit version) and do not have any issues with the 757 or any of the planners.I click on PSS then right click on the fuel planner ,select run as administrator and hey presto away we go.I do know of people with the 64bit version of Vista who have some issues with it.Norman bowman

Thanks for the reply's, I appreciate it.thank you so much for helping meI'll try that out.thanksAnthony DeFranco

what if I install it on my laptop as well, it is running xp, it doesn't have any fs installed, I would use the load editor and fuel planner on it, but what file would you copy that is modified by the load editor? where would you put this file, I have no problem doing this for each flight.don't know if pss would have a problem with this thoughthanksAnthony DeFranco

I had it working after I installed it, then I modified the aircraft cfg file to add a repaint and it stopped working. I wish there was a solution.thanksAnthony DeFranco

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.