Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

PSS bite the dust?

Well I suppose if they are still trading they must be in business, yes.I wonder what happened to my 'ole' mate Norman?:-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest NormanB

>I wonder what happened to my 'ole' mate Norman?:-)He is still around.

Hi Norman,Welcome back. Having seen you around VATSIM as soon as you left and seen you around the comunity in other guises, I really wonder what you think about what's going on here at the moment? Don't answer that!Whatever you are doing - very best wishes to you.John R

>>I wonder what happened to my 'ole' mate Norman?:-)>>He is still around. Norman, I hope your well now? :-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Does this place feel like a Spaghetti-Western or what!!??I have a feeling that the FSX development for the 757 has stopped:http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=241#There it is, clearly indicating FS 2004 only. And this boxed release was not to happen until the FSX code had been completed. And the 777............we'll have to make do with her in the last SP3 state. She was allmost there.Sadly, it is the only thing I can make of this.I can only hope that some quality developer(like P##G)will jump on the 777.But I will buy this 757 Box and hope others will to, maybe we can resurect PSS. I'm Icelandic I just have to have an 757, its in our blood.Golli.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.