Sign in to follow this  
Guest Imek

Problem with restart (crash) FS when I programming FMC PSS 757

Guest Imek

I have very serius problem. When I programming FMC in PSS 757 suddenly FS will broken. I check this problem in Windows Debuger and I was see log:

This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.(e80.e84): Application hang - code cfffffff (first/second chance not available)eax=0013fa01 ebx=00000002 ecx=12dc1e40 edx=00000bb8 esi=12dc1b28 edi=12c97a88eip=0ab96791 esp=0013fa08 ebp=0013fbb4 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nccs=001b ss=0023 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=003b gs=0000 efl=00000202*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for PSS-B757.gau*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for PSS-B757.gau - PSS_B757+0xb6791:0ab96791 dd5c2448 fstp qword ptr [esp+48h] ss:0023:0013fa50=3f1a36e2eb1c432d
I love this aircraft.Who can me help? What is problem with this PSS-757.gau ?

Imek{please sign your real name as per our guidlines}It sounds as though you have some form of NAVDATA conflict. Please post more details of exactly when the crash occurs:when inserting a pre-planned route?when inserting way point?When inserting aircraft data?etc etcAlso which version of the 757 are you using?John Rooum

Guest Imek

HelloMy name is SzymonI have this carsh when I inserting speed/altitiude for way point, but also often when I inserting same points. When I inserting waypoints to flightplan all is ok. Generally my FS2004 was crash when I changing waypoints, changing speed/altitiude during the flight Now I have AIRAC 0711, but I was use other AIRACs and I have the same problemI use version 1.3 of this PSS 757

Szymon,Thank you.The last time I saw this problem it was related to one specific location {in central Africa} and the crash would occur when changing waypoints anywhere within about 100 nm of that point.Please could you post details of the route you are flying when this occurs - I will try and reproduce it.Also do you get the crash with routes in different ares?Are you running any other programmes which may be interfering?John Rooum

Guest Imek

HiI flying only now in Europe. I trying fly EPWA-LPMA (Warsaw-Madeira) and I have this problem. I use Squawkbox 3 (I flying in Vatsim), ActiveSky 6, FSPassangers. I see also this problem I have with this programms and without. GENERALLY I have this problem when doing anything in FMC page LEGS.

Guest Imek

I see also i have this problem with route EPWA-EPRZ and EPWA-LPMA I dno't know where I have this same problem I flying from Monastir DTMB to Katowice EPKT and everything is OK When I flying EPWA-EPRZ I have crash when I insert racetrack (holding) at RZE point and changing speed/altitude to 200/3000When I flying EPWA-LPMA I have this problem when I insert holding at ABUSU and changing speed/altitiude 185/3000 also often have this crash when insert point FUN and when I changing speed/altitiude to 150/1430For examlpe on route EPWA-LPMAAbout distance I have this problem when I insert ABUSU and chang for it speed/altitiude when I am in EPWA. When I training approaching in LPMA and I stay at runway 05 and I insert waypoints this appoach: ABUSU FUN7 FUN 36DME DME06 GELO ROSRO a change for this waypoints speed/alltitiudes but all is fine I don't crash when i stay at this airport (LPMA). Do you understand what I writting??What do you think about this?

Thank you. just to check:1. You can insert the route OK on the ground before taxy?2. Whilst on the ground and after activating the route, can you then change wp or restrictions OK?3. Can you insert a new waypoint whilst in the air flying the route?Also have you re-installed the 757 since you originally purchased it and has this fault always been present?John Rooum

Guest Imek

1.Yes2.Yes but sometimes when I insert the new speed/altitiude example for FUN, RZE point in page LEGS i have crash FS 3.Yes but sometimes I have in this step crash FS I have originally purchased PSS 757I reinstal Windows XP 2x PSS 757 2x and non-stop have this problem. I have this problem probably since I have 757 PSS.

Guest Imek

John, I see now I have this problem on 2 way points FUN and RZE.Do you now how repair this problem. I will thankful for this.

Szymon,Thanks for that - I will fly this toute with these wp as soon as I can.John R

Guest Imek

John,My friends whose have this PSS 757 v. 1.3 don't have this problem, You can't tooDo you write here when you do this route?

Now flown epwa - eprz with rzw as a wp with no problem. Next time I will try to crash it.One more question - there are several types of FS9 "crash":A freeze - where the video freezes and you lose control of FS9. The only option here is to shut ir down via task manager.A crash to desktop {CTD}An FS9 crash wher you get an error message saying you need to restart FS9 and giving details.I assume that you always get the last one - is this correct?John R

SzymonThanks - thats what I needed. And I can reproduce that freeze if I try very hard on that route. But it is a very short route - not perhaps one that we would normally worry about using the FMCSo please copy here the exact route you use - departure rw , arr rw etc etc to achieve a smooth approach into EPRZ. I would like to try that.John Rooum

Guest Imek

Hi John,This is my route EPWA-EPRZdep rwy: 33arr. rwy: 27dep. proced. MARIA 1KRoute MARIA KOZEN NAKER KRASI VELAX When I was in air I insert RZ point, next HOLD and insert RZ inb 267 leg 2.0min. Next in page LEGS set speed altitiude at RZ to 200/3000 and to hold at RZ to 185/3000 when I click on Rx key on FMC FS will frozenI have question why You are will try to reproduced this this forzen?What information do You give during this freeze FS?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.