Sign in to follow this  
Guest vrandar

Airbus `320 problem and repaint question

Guest iranair767

When I first got it, it was working perfectly, but now that ive installed it again to fly, its playing upAli

Guest iranair767

so, why is it doing what I described above?? its really annoying as I brought the product and now I cannot fly it because of the problem! anyone got a solution?

Guest iranair767

I use my keyboard for flying, but recently I've found this utility which transforms your mouse into a joystick (and works like a charm) in FS2004But I usually do my flying with level d and pmdg cause they have FMC's

>I use my keyboard for flying,the PSS abus (A32x, A330 or A340) will not work with keyboard control of control surfaces. one must use a yoke/joystick. a search of the Abus forum will have discussion of this same issue.if your utility is working for ya' GREAT!.>...they have FMC's so does the PSS Abus ... Abus just calls their's an MCDU.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest iranair767

strange, I've used PSS 777 with keyboard with no problems ???I've tried to use the MCDU, but it seems much, much more complicated that Boeings (which I love more ;) )Ali

Guest kick

Hi,Regarding texture :1- Rename the config file in the texture folder as IR.2- then in the config file copy and paste exactly like this :data <----Don't forget the square bracketstitle=PSS A320 CFM Iran Airmodel=CFMengine=CFMairline=Iran Air3- Check to use DxtBmp to save the A320_C_T and other files inside the texture folder, otherwise FS9 will not load the Bmp from Photoshop.Regarding elevator and so on, try to calibrate your joystick and check inside FS9 how FS9 take care of it.Hope this will help you !CheersKick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.