Sign in to follow this  
Guest Callmecapt

PSS down again

Guest Callmecapt

Just tried loading the PSS website and it won't load up. Looks they are done now. Glad I backed everything up.Goran

Guest BrandonSk

Oh... can you believe that!I wanted to get the 330 and 340 packages just yesterday and thought, oh well, I'll buy them in the morning... and now this :(((Is the server down or was is shut intentionally?Cheers,B.

Guest Callmecapt

Just tried getting on there again and still down. Looks like it's down for good. Goran

Guest af4ever

Does someone know if PSS is now definitely over? or is it only a "short" shutdown ?

Guest jaglover

>Does someone know if PSS is now definitely over? or is it>only a "short" shutdown ?Only the principles at PSS know this for sure but for some reason they refuse to tell us.Mark

Guest Callmecapt

and they have had ample opportunity to tell us in these forums...but not a word. Instead, Graham chooses to confide to 1 person and even that was clear as mud. Sorry, but this just gets worse and worse.Goran

>I wanted to get the 330 and 340 packages just yesterday and>thought, oh well, I'll buy them in the morning... and now this>:(((all PSS products can be purchased on CD/DVD -http://www.justflight.com (do a search on the site for "PSS")justflight also sells downloads.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

TOO BAD if you have bought them of PSS and NOW you have to buy them from Justflight... (Coupons/Customer detail transfer????)PSSShould be making new .exe's for those customers like me that have purchased there products. Precisely the reason I WONT buy software (PSS was the 1st and last) that you have to jump through hoops to activate it. At the end of the day when you want to reactivate it and install it you cant, if the company goes belly up!

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

HiUnfortunately I didn't have the time to copy the 757 files as a backup. I do however have the pss 757 installed into FS on my external drive. Does n1 know what files I need to copy from FS installed on my external onto my main fs installation on my main drive?Regards Jason

Guest royhedge

I have just had to reinstall windows and fs9 and of course couldn't reinstall my PSS aircraft the normal way. Luckily I had a files backed up and just copied all the pss stuff back into fs9. updated the aircraft list C/Documents and Settings/Name/Appliciation Data/Microsoft/FS9/Aircraft.....add PSS-A330-200 etcEverything works as normal. If you have all the files backed up it isn't a problem.Roy

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.