Sign in to follow this  
mozart

Access to user-painted 777 and 757 repaints?

Since the website isn't accessible any more, I was wondering how to download the files from what used to be the "user edits" part of the site with all the repaints not included in the PSS installer? Specifically I am looking for a repaint of the Austrian 777.Thanks.

Ben,Would you, by any chance, happen to have the link for the T7 repaint for American Airlines? Thanks in advance.

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

Ben,Thank you. That's just what the paint doctor ordered. :D

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

Hi Ben,I want to download the American Airlines livery, but I've no clue what to type in...I tried /American.zip, /AmericanAirlines.zip, /American772LR.zip etc, with no success.Any idea to make the files visible?Would be glad.

Guest bjjones

The attachment to my original post has the file names, none of those youve listed exist which is why they wont work.Try Corey.AAL772LR.zipI intended to upload an autoindex script so that you could view the directory but php has been disallowed.

This is gettin really frustrating - now the AVSIM link to the user edits isnt working so it must have been pulled.I am going to think twice about other software purchases - why cant AVSIM host all the liveries and files that we need?John

The actual download link for the individual repainst does appear to work - could you post a PDF or text dile with the repaint names then we can get the ones we needManu thanksJohn

Guest Swisspilot1984

HiThank you very much for this good service. Can someone please help me to find a B757-200 repaint for Continental Airlines?Couldn't find it on the pdf list.ThanksRegardsPatrick

Guest kick

Hi,What I'm looking for today :1- PSS773 World Liner Livery2- PSS A332 GE Alitalia I could share my livery : PSS777 UTA Livery !CheersKickOups ! Alitalia done by the Pdf, I found the Pdf from Mr Ben Jones 3 minutes ago, PSS773 World Liner missing !By the way, congratulations for your awesome liveries job Ben...!CheersKick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.