Sign in to follow this  
hippyonenine

757 reinstall problems

Hello and belated happy holidays to everyone!I had to reinstall the PSS757 having followed advice to make a backup to a seperate folder and everything worked fine, all the gauges appear to work normally.However on the set up screen there are no fonts at all so I cannot see to change anything - but the screen does work as far as I can tell. Seems very strange.Is there a font missing that should have been installed?Very frustrating and thinking nw about getting the CD as permanent backup despite paying again.ThanksJohn

JohnSee Pt II of the Boeing FAQ above. If this doesn't help, please post back.John R

Thnx John - that together with the link to Justflight for the fonts did the trick.I could not copy the fonts out of the windows font folder for some reason so had to download them - they are now in a safe place if ever needed again.And the reinstall has now worked perfectly without the need for a link to PSS at all! I am pleased I ran the PSS installation file a couple of weeks ago onto my backup hard drive when all this started and this proves you can copy over the files whenever they are required.John

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.