Sign in to follow this  
rshepherd

So, am I out of luck now?

Well, after this somewhat shocking news of PSS disappearing I'm wondering how I can get my copy of the Dash-8 and associated USAir livery that I purchased a couple of years ago?I have read references to a method of backing up the files to be able to re-install them. But as luck has it, just this past weekend I completely re-formatted my PC so I have no files to back up anymore! Of course, backing up my PSS Dash-8 was never an issue in the past as I 'knew' I could always re-install from the website...So... Please, if someone knows a way, or if there is a PSS member reading here with access to the sales database to verify my purchase; can I somehow download my aircraft and USAir livery that I purchased? ...I would think, along with others here, that PSS would provide installers for purchased aircraft in this type of scenario. I don't know about anyone else here but I value my money spent and really do not enjoy contemplating the fact that I may have to re-purchase this; Indeed, I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO!In hopes for good business etiquette...Robert-

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am unsure if you could even install it if you had the file, I don't know but it seems like it downloads the files from the site after you type in your user name and password? I am not sure. Edited by moderator: sorry but your subsequent suggestion for uploading files to avsim has been deleted. PSS still holds the copyright for its products so any suggestion of uploading installers or files to elsewhere will be deemed to infringe copyright until we are told otherwise by PSS.