Sign in to follow this  
Guest pakket

Is the PSS site gone forever?

Guest pakket

Customers should be informed if the PSS site is gone or just off line for a while. There can't be no respect for a company that is leaving without a trace and not informing clients to download installers for a backup. Best regards, Martijn

Guest YukonPete

How hard would it have been for PSS to email its customers advising them do back up files as they will be closing? Sorry but there is no excuse!

I think they will be back if you read the talked to graham forum it says that they will be back up as soon as some issues are solved.thanksAnthonyI think if they had left they would have told us.

Guest YukonPete

I think if they were only website issues they would have been on the forums telling there customers not to worry!

Guest kmckyd

Does anyone know how I can recover my PSS 757 files? I just tried today to re-install the 757 and get the error message. Did I lose my investment or can these still be recovered somehow? Thanks in advance.

I think the site will be back, I have read on other forums that Graham is having some problems, this could mean many things but it also says once they are sorted out the site should be back up.

Guest simonmd

One of the more reliable and respected members of the PSS team said,"So what can you believe? You can believe that I have committed to provide you with the support you need, when you need it."Steve, (Phoenix5) Tue Aug-21-07 However, not long after PSS had pulled all customer support with no notice, he gave up for good on Tue Nov-20-07. PSS, along with their aircraft, their reputation and some of their paying customer's products are dead.Nuff said....

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.