Sign in to follow this  
Guest vrandar

Backup your PSS files

Hi Chris,Great piece of junk .... I wish!!''Now if only someopne would release a quality 757 for FSX . . ''' I have just read a review on the CS 757 which puts it on a par {and better in some areas} with LDS/PMDG. I wonder .................??Perhaps I will stick with my PSS 757 for a while.John

Guest Knikolaes

Not a chance. CS is shotty customer service and in order to push product quickly they sell it in parts as it's being developed. To actually get the full product requires multiples purchases installed in a very speicific order. That and the VC is not fully functional. Even in FSX you have to have 50,000 little mini-panel popups to operate.Whoever did that review musty be friends with CS personally LOL. Or not flown any other FS addons . . . .

Guest ZR_T777

I'm sorry to ask, which is probably such a generic question by now, but I have been away from the flight simulation hobby for almost a year since I've been setting up a new business. I purchased a copy of the T777-3ER when PSS was open for business however I now can see that they've closed. I wish to purchase this aircraft once more is there anywhere I can buy it still?Once again sorry for asking.

Guest Knikolaes

>I'm sorry to ask, which is probably such a generic question>by now, but I have been away from the flight simulation hobby>for almost a year since I've been setting up a new business. >>I purchased a copy of the T777-3ER when PSS was open for>business however I now can see that they've closed. I wish to>purchase this aircraft once more is there anywhere I can buy>it still?>>Once again sorry for asking.From what I am hearing around the forums, they have their validation server back up. Do you still have the installers?

Although PSS are shut down, their servers are still on line. If you have your original purchase data {e-mail address and password} you can re-download so no need to re-purchase.Any problems, post back - the installers are available if you have lost yours.John RPS Please sign your name - nice to know who we are talking to.

>Although PSS are shut down, their servers are still on line. >If you have your original purchase data {e-mail address and>password} you can re-download so no need to re-purchase.>>Any problems, post back - the installers are available if you>have lost yours.>>John R>>PS Please sign your name - nice to know who we are talking>to.>>How do I access the server to re-download my 777 and 757 files?Mark

I've wondered that myself. People keep mentioning about these servers but don't point anyone to their location. Do a Google search and it seems all you find is the lame old letter by the PSS folks about their financial problems...yadda yadda yadda.I gave up on trying to recoup the 777 and 757. I went ahead and purchased them through JustFlight. That was my personal decision to do so, as I didn't want to go through the headache of manually installing everything and wanted to make sure I didn't have any issues with the installations. Anyway, this is now a dead issue for me.

Folks,If you have the original installer that you downloaded from PSS {ie 777ALL_Full_setup.exe for example} just run the file and put in your e-mail/password when asked. You can then re-install your aircraft automatically.If you have lost the relevant setup.exe file, they can be downloaded via this forum.John R

I'm trying to install the Airbus 320/330/340, but I receive the message that I didn't purchased the product. I'm sure that I purchased this products and other that I had able to install (Concorde a Boeing 777LR). Anyone can help me? Why the server don't recognize that I purchased this products?Alberto Astolfialberto.astolfi (at) tiscali.it

Guest Virtual_flyboy

I am another paying customer that can't reinstall my PSS airbus files cos of a computer change because i have made the bad choice of downloading them directly on the PSS website.Someone said that PPS has not to provide files more than one time for the download as Simmarket who has a limited time for downloading again the files , i can agree with that BUT there is a big difference when you have downloaded the files you can make a backup and can use the files anytime and for ever (well the time your computer will accept it) but with PSS i have made a backup and now that i want to install the airbus again it's checking for a web server that doesn't exist anymore and cancel the install !!!! That's not a commercial attitude from former PSS company.Hopefully, i have bought my BOXED PSS A320 and Concorde from justflight and i have just reinstall it on my vista computer without any problem. My A330 and A340 won't fly anymore.I will try to catch the files from my old computer as Roy adviced and hope it will work.I have learned no to download protected files and wait for a boxed version if it exist.I have FSD planes and when i reinstalled i had the same problem the setup cancel because after a check on internet it says not a good version. Hopefully FSD still exist and the support solve my problem but if they stop their business ????So a good advice buy boxed version !!!!

I am another paying customer that can't reinstall my PSS airbus files cos of a computer change because i have made the bad choice of downloading them directly on the PSS website.Someone said that PPS has not to provide files more than one time for the download as Simmarket who has a limited time for downloading again the files , i can agree with that BUT there is a big difference when you have downloaded the files you can make a backup and can use the files anytime and for ever (well the time your computer will accept it) but with PSS i have made a backup and now that i want to install the airbus again it's checking for a web server that doesn't exist anymore and cancel the install !!!! That's not a commercial attitude from former PSS company.Hopefully, i have bought my BOXED PSS A320 and Concorde from justflight and i have just reinstall it on my vista computer without any problem. My A330 and A340 won't fly anymore.I will try to catch the files from my old computer as Roy adviced and hope it will work.I have learned no to download protected files and wait for a boxed version if it exist.I have FSD planes and when i reinstalled i had the same problem the setup cancel because after a check on internet it says not a good version. Hopefully FSD still exist and the support solve my problem but if they stop their business ????So a good advice buy boxed version !!!!
No Name,So long as you have a back-up, you can install all the PSS aircraft manually. There are several posts here with full details. However, you are quite right - boxed versions are a good idea when yoiu can.John R

I have tried my installers for both the PSS757 and PSS777 and continue to get a message "failed already" during the initial stage of trying to get to the PSS site (Internet connection is established). Any idea on how to get on would be appreciated. BTW, this has been happening for many days. Thanks!!!!

Guest AndreasE
I have tried my installers for both the PSS757 and PSS777 and continue to get a message "failed already" during the initial stage of trying to get to the PSS site (Internet connection is established). Any idea on how to get on would be appreciated. BTW, this has been happening for many days. Thanks!!!!
Well go to this topic, there is your answer: Website Down Again

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.