Sign in to follow this  
Guest franksalot

PSS B772LR - PSS-B777.gau

Guest franksalot

After another CTD, when I 'fired up' the T7 the main panel was issing! The .panel.bmp is in it's folder, but the PSS-B777.gau is not, though I have now found a copy of the .gau - could someone tell me where this .gau should be placed, please?Ken

Ken,In the FS9/Gauges folder.Do not forget that all the panel data is in the FS9/aircraft/PSSB77704 folder.John R

Guest franksalot

Hello John, thanks for your reply, all noted.Happy New Year,Ken

Can some one tell me why i cannot load the pss 757 and 777 in flightsim 2004.It is an origenal package of software and always works til the time my screen is going on black and fs9 is shut down.The message is a fatal error occurend modname pss-b757/777.gauHenk

Guest kick

Hi,Difficult to say without having your system in mind...!Ok, you have got FS9 and XP SP2 or Vista ?Core duo or Single Pentium ?What's your system and How many memory ?PSS777/757 from PSS or From JustFlight ? ;-)CheersKick

Henk,"pss-b757/777.gau"I assume you you get different error messages depending on whether you load the 777 or 757?At what point in the loading process do you get a black screen?Is this a PSS download, the two Just Flight versions or another package?John Rooum

Guest kick

Thanks John,Now he will take a piece of choke and will write to the black board screen but certainely before fire up FS9...! ;-)CheersKick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.