Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thomas_E_Dennis_Sr

PSS Base Installers

Hello,I've searched the forums the best I could but I have not seen this specifically addressed. Is it possible for someone who has the base installers to upload them somewhere for registered users to download? I don't think it would be illegal since you still have to put in your email address and password to you use the installers. I have purchased the Airbus Pro Series, the A330/A340, Concorde, Vulcan,757, and 777. I agree with those who have posted no where does it say PSS is obligated for unlimited downloads forever. However, proper notification by PSS would have been greatlty appreciated. Not just whispers and rumors of internal troubles at PSS scattered through out the forum. It would have been easier to see on their website we're closing January whatever rather than browse the entire forum for a definte possiblity of a might be closing rumor. Anyways I enjoyed all their products and would like to continue using them. But, I need as I am sure others need the base installers. I am not interested in what goes on behind close doors at PSS I just want the products I purchased made available so I can back them up. I don't design or work for PSS so it is not my intention to offer an opinion on why they closed or this sucks or whatever. PSS Staff setup an FTP site for the files and give a month notice to your loyal customers to back up their files and GOD willing you guys will be back designing soon.Tom DennisAvsim News Editor

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

the base installers don't work, I have tried them, they don't work because they are just a gate to the files, if the castle is gone what's the use to having a drawbridge. What the installer does is check on the website that the username and password are correct and match a username who has purchased the product. then once that is correct the base installed downloads the actual aircraft from the site. I have tried using the installers and they don't work.

I could give you the direct links to the web installers and the complete installers however as explained the first wont work since it can't communicate with the website and the second wont work because they are key protected.

Sign in to follow this