Sign in to follow this  
Jim Harnes

757/777 Manal Reinstall

Guest Piper_Pilot

Hey Jim,I have the same problem with my load editer, I don't have a 777 folder in my registery. I what do I need to add to get it to work,Thanks,Adam Yeagle

Run regedit and search for this key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator9.0 See if you have an entry called: VersionCheck.Value of that key is the long hexadecimal code that you will find in the aircraft.cfg file of a licensed 777. You should be able to add the info manually if it isn't there. And that should fix the T7 loadedit problem.Credit for this clear explanation goes to Adam Gaweda, former PSS Beta team.Note: if you are not familiar with editing the Windows registery, learn how or ask. Otherwise you may have a dead pc. Jim Harnes

Guest Piper_Pilot

Thanks Jim,Will have to try it when I get home.Adam Yeagle

I just bought a new system and reinstalled everything. Are you telling me I cant install PSS products that i PAID for?

Guest Piper_Pilot

Thanks Jim,I finally got tim to try it and it worked. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Now my T7 and 757 are in full working order.Adam Yeagle

My FS9 is under C:FS2004 I cannot find these Hkey local for PSS under Microsoft games nor FS2004 any help, as I have the license issue with the 777.Thanks for any help.

>I just bought a new system and reinstalled everything. Are>you telling me I cant install PSS products that i PAID for?Anyone?

Jack C,As you will see from the other posts, with PSS "gone" the only option is a manual re-install from a back up. If you backed up your old FS9 or if you still have your old computer, you can copy and paste across to the new FS9 installation. There are plenty of folks around this forum who will help if you have problems with this.John Rooum

Gotcha John. But now i am extremely livid and this breaks down the trust i have in 3rd party devs. Not all of them mind you but it sure doesnt help. PSS COULD have made a final all in one package for its customers for a final download. Thanks PSS for nothing. I guess its true what the abbreviation PSS stands for. Piece of Simulated ----. I can imagine you know what the last word is. Thanks a lot.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.