Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

FAO Ben Jones.

Hi Ben.I am trying to find some of your re-paints for the PSS B777-300ER model.I can't seem to find them using the PDF details, it seems a bit mixed up and confusing to me to be able to find them, I keep downloading the wrong ones.any chance you can help with this, Thanks.PS I have noticed a lot of your new re-paints on the Avsim front page, they look Marvelous, just one thing though Ben, you seem to take a lot of them at night / dusk, which does not do your work any justice. Just a thought, I hope you don't mine me commenting.

Guest bjjones

>Hi Ben.>>I am trying to find some of your re-paints for the PSS>B777-300ER model.>>I can't seem to find them using the PDF details, it seems a>bit mixed up and confusing to me to be able to find them, I>keep downloading the wrong ones.Those are only the user edits, since mine were only available via purchase I can't make them available. With the exception of perhaps the Dreamliner ones which came with the base packs.

Guest kick

Hi BenCongratulations for your awesome liveries job Ben...!If you don't mind, I really would appreciate, if you can do that (With the exception of perhaps the Dreamliner ones), because is the only the one I haven't got (DVD 777 professional).CheersKick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.