Sign in to follow this  
Guest BenJones

Free Livery / User Edits / Manuals & Tutorials Download...

Guest bjjones

John, if you see this could you please pin this to the top of the forum, I'd greatly appreciate it.Despite being under no obligation to do any of this, I'm not the sort to dissapear, For users wanting any of the following;[ul][li]Free liveries[ul][li]The 777 liveries supplied with the base packs[li]All of the 757 liveries[li]Instructions for downloading User Edits[/ul][li]Manuals[ul][li]A320[li]A330[li]757[li]777[li]Avro Vulcan[li]Concorde[li]Dash 8[/ul][li]Tutorials[ul][li]Manuals[li]A320[li]A330[li]757[li]777[li]Avro Vulcan[li]Concorde[li]Dash 8[/ul][li]Fonts[/ul]I've uploaded them to a temporary location which can be located herehttp://www.xsimulate.net/temp/PSS/Just note that these are being held on space that I pay for for XSim so should these downloads start to become bandwidth hungry or interfere with the day to day operations over there I will have no option but to remove them.

Guest kick

Thanks a lot, unfortunately the one I would like to download (The 777 liveries supplied with the base packs) is empty, please could you check this ! ;-)CheersKick

Guest franksalot

Very helpful Ben, that should make a lot of people happy :)Ken

Hello,Thats very nice of you. There is a problem with the following B777 downloads.FSWXR2100%20User%20Manual.pdfPSS%20B777%20FMC%20Manual.pdfPSS%20B777%20Panel%20Manual.pdfThese are the first three PDF files that are within the PSS-B777 Manuals & Tutorial folder.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest bjjones

I've fixed the name on the FSWXR manual and I've got rid of the other two since they were duplicated. Base pack liveries are also up for the 777 aswell as FSX thumbnails for all the rest that Ive had sat ready to go for many months.

Will those extra 777 liveries ever see the light of day?

Guest bjjones

I'm not uploading anything that had to be purchased, i.e. all the other 777 liveries.

Guest kick

Hi BenMany thanks to take care about PSS'customers, I'm very happy to obtain the livery that I wanted and again congratulations for your awesome job.Now we have all just to say thanks to Ben...!CheersKick

>I'm not uploading anything that had to be purchased, i.e. all>the other 777 liveries.I understand that. However if you had not been paid for the work then presumably they would remain your property to do with what you wish.

Ben,I'm trying to access the user edits pdf (777) but when I click on the pdf link my browser freezes. The file appears to only be 99kb's large? What am I doing wrong?Thanks in advance,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifGIGABYTE Light 3D Galaxy II Liquid CoolingENERMAX Galaxy EGA850EWL ATX 850W Power SupplyNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel MoboCore 2 Duo E6700 1066MHz FSB 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775CORSAIR XMS2 2GB SDRAM DDR2 800GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI ExpressSBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.12 x Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA Raid01 Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sWinXP Home SP2CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Pete,Keep trying. I have just brought the pdf up twice and then downloaded one of the user edit 777 liveries.Very efficient; but the site was off for me a couple of days ago when others could load it.John R

Thanks John. I kept trying and it worked.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifGIGABYTE Light 3D Galaxy II Liquid CoolingENERMAX Galaxy EGA850EWL ATX 850W Power SupplyNVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel MoboCore 2 Duo E6700 1066MHz FSB 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775CORSAIR XMS2 2GB SDRAM DDR2 800GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI ExpressSBlaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.12 x Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA Raid01 Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/sWinXP Home SP2CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest bjjones

>Very efficient; but the site was off for me a couple of days>ago when others could load it.There was a problem with the hosts, mine and a few others sites were inaccessible from Europe, I've had to access via a proxy, all sorted now though.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.