Sign in to follow this  
Guest BenJones

Free Livery / User Edits / Manuals & Tutorials Download...

Cheers for the efforts! Every one here I am sure appreciates it... I wonder if the problems you experienced are similar to those associated with airliner-xp.com being unreachable to various providers, particularly in Germany?Cheers again!Andrew

Guys, in the Zip files, I can only get the thumbnail, no texture.Any help any one?Thanks

Which files are you looking for?John R

Hi John,I was looking for the Air Canada , Air France and CX ones.I actually tried all and only the Thumbnail shows up.Thanks

Assume you are wanting 777 liveries that were sold separately by PSS. Unfortunately, Ben is not in a position to release these PSS 777 liveries for free download. The 777 files just include the thumbnail which Ben had completed for the 777 FSX update which was being produced last year.Have a look in the user edits, all that were on the PSS site are available. John R

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.