Sign in to follow this  
Walouigi

Licence key not Found !!!! please help

John,Perhaps you could consider posting the details of how to fix this error msg as a sticky. It's certain to come up again.Jim Harnes

Hani,I am confused now looking at the timng of you last post and e-mails. If it is not working, please e-mail me with details of exactly how you modified the registry, the exact string you copied in and the error you are now getting.Then we can try again tomorrow.John

Hi John,Well, I have copied and old aircraft.cfg from a back up, now all is fine and working , Wow, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.Thanks a million, all is fine now.Best regardsHani

Guest zarnitz

>4. When the 9.0 folder is open, look for an entry named>VersionCheck in the right window pane. That entry is called a>DWORD and it should have a value equal to the long hexadecimal>string you will find in the aircraft.cfg file of a licensed>PSS 777.Greetings,Where I found this hexadecimal string on aircraft.cfg file?I sow a value above |General|, but it

Julio,Appreciate Jim recommends a new D Word value. However, I use a new "String Value". You can then copy/paste the long code straight in.This has worked ok for me on several occasions.John Rooum

Guest zarnitz

John,It works perfectly. Tks a lot =)Julio Zarnitz

John,You are correct. I was WAY behind the curve on that . Thanks for catching it.Jim Harnes

Guest FrancoisH

Hello there,I tried what you suggested but not working... The key don't fit the DWORD lenght, is that normal...And I've trouble with both my 757 and 777... in FS... they made it crash.Do you have any idea so I can still able to use my planes ? I get a new PC and tried to save old files from the previous installation... Only Airbus and Concorde seems to work correctly.Regads.

Francois,As I suggested above, for the 777 Load Editor installation you should use a new "String Value" NOT "D word". Rename this new string value as "VersionCheck" and then select modify so that you can copy/paste the code from the aircraft.cfg. It will take it without problems and you should then be able to run the Load Editor.As to your 777/757 causing FS9 to crash, I assume this is as soon as you try to load one of the aircraft.Does FS9 give an error message or just CTD?Most likely you have forgotten a crucial file or put one in the wrong place. Do you have "voronoi.dat" in the root FS9 folder?Otherwise look again at your file structure. There is a guide for the 757 {and 777 which is similar} here:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=36204&page=2Hope this helps. Do post back if you still have problems.Bon ChanceJohn Rooum

Guest FrancoisH

Ah I'm... in a big distress...Forgot IRS Font :Baloo.ttfIRS_____.TTFand Voronoi.dat and FSWXR2100.gauSo I'll not be able to use it as long as I made a format of the PC.If anyone have an idea, thank you.

Guest FrancoisH

That's ok,I found an old save of my FS9 Directory with the both files.Thanks for the offer anyway !

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.