Sign in to follow this  
FOD

Is this possible

There is really no reason at all! They could do a mass email to the customers on the database and give them a month or so to download the product. It wouldn't be hard to get an FTP site for a short time and link it to the email until everyone has downloaded the product.It is just a lack of concern and an irresponsible attitude toward the people who patronized there business while they were operating.

I think that PSS is planning on coming back. Now the evidence against this is that they did not warn the customers and tell them they would be down for a while, I think that they did not want to tell the customers what the issue is, Like what if it was a copyright issue for one of the modules of it could be a number of things where they were not allowed to disclose the reason so they didn't tell the customers because then we would want a reason. I really believe they will be back and if not then we go after them. I think that this is the situation, I don't think they ran i think they are solving legal issues and will be back as soon as they are allowed or fix the problem.

Guest Callmecapt

This whole thing stinks. I knew PSS was in some kind of trouble months back. 1 of the PSS guys made a post about it, I think it was Graham. It would have been very easy to let us all know so we can get busy downloading. It's not my business or anyone elses what Graham is going through legally, financially, or whatever. My sympathies go out to him if it was something along those lines. But all of us were his livelihood for many months and some of us have paid his bills for years! I made a post about this on the Just flight forums so we'll see how far it goes.Bottom line is, if I'm going to pay top dollar for a product (and it really was top dollar, nothing cheap about PSS products lately) I expect top quality customer service to go with it. Just flight co-owns the copyright licenses? Just flight has some of OUR money? Then I suggest Just Flight get busy helping out those who bought PSS products!GPS. I'm just G when I'm really mad!

Guest bjjones

>Just flight co-owns the copyright licenses? Just>flight has some of OUR money? Then I suggest Just Flight get>busy helping out those who bought PSS products!All the copyright is held by PSS, the product is licensed to JustFlight for distribution only.

I find people to be very understanding if you give them some kind of explanation of what is going on. Graham Waterfield owes to the customers who he collected money from to give the assurance that he is working to get back online or to make other support arraignments by posting updates regularly on a forum like this or mass emails direct from the PSS database.If PSS and Graham Waterfield keep the money from customers who have paid for a product and cannot benefit from the product they purchased, then he either owes them the money or the software, one of the two.If I was buying stock in his company and it went broke, then I could understand losing the money. Thousands of flight simmers have purchased the product, not stock, from PSS and Mr. Waterfield is no less than repossessing the product after he collects the money. This is just stealing, no less than the piracy he took such great care to protect himself from.He has already violated the trust with his customers by not keeping them informed. The least that he can do is to save his damaged reputation by supporting his customers and not burning his bridges for any future plans he might have in flight sim softwareGraham Waterfield I know that you read these forums so this is what I have to say to you... No matter what shape your company is in now, PSS has accomplished making a good sim and building a good reputation, up until this point. With everything else in your company gone, your reputation is still your asset. You can decide now if you want to trash what remains of those years of hard work, or if you want to hold onto it for the future. This is your decision. This is your crossroads. You have more to lose than any one of your customers. If you make a decision to steal your customer's money and in doing so, destroy your own reputation, you will not be able to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. A massive world of flight simmers will spit your name out with disgust and disdain.You can decide today to do the right thing, and that is what you will be remembered for when your name comes up again.

I couldn't care less about PSS as a company, I just want my 777 and concorde back.As far as I'm concerned, I have every right to obtain these where ever they may come from.And I'll also 'deliver' on proof of purchase..(what ever that may entail) Stuff Just Flight, I bought my licence with PSS not with them. Let's not forget that PSS let Just flight use all the paints in their package..(about

Guest coolfront55

May I ask respectively, what do you know?Jorge

>>>Graham Waterfield I know that you read these forums >>How do you know this? As far as I am aware he does not read>the forums at present.>>Rob Elliott, EGPE Inverness>PSS Airbus Support and>Airbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual >airbus@speedbirdonline.co.uk>http://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.html>http://www.bavirtual.co.ukLogic tells me that after operating a company for as many years as he has either him or his contacts would be at least curious what his customers are thinking.However he gets this message that the customers that he has tried for the last few years to attract and please, are disgusted with the present conduct of PSS, is just fine.

Guest Callmecapt

I only have the Emirates livery for the 777-200 and the Qantas livery for the -300ER.Moderator: rest of post deleted. If you want to discuss distribution of the products you need to contact Justflight. Please do not discuss potentially illegal distributions here on the.

Guest Callmecapt

I for one, have much resentment now for PSS for what they have done.Goran